Saturday, August 7, 2010

Sabbatical

I'm fed up with working for the man, so I'm going to go explore the British Columbian wilderness for about 3 weeks. See you guys when I get back. I'll definitely have lots to discuss when I get back, because I'm pretty much going to be tuned in to some heavy frequencies the whole time. In the meantime, enjoy a completely unrelated video of wintertime driving to accompany Sun Araw's excellent "Heavy Deeds." Hell, I didn't even watch it, just dig the groove, maaaaaaan. Turn it up and let it wash over you while you do something else. Droney Psych -- it's the new sound.

3 comments:

  1. Have a good break, and what's not going to be good about BC wilderness!!!
    Been there once myself some years ago on a road trip to hell & back, a sort of budget Fear & Loathing...

    Take care looking forward to some Heavy posts upon your return

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great track and I enjoyed the video too! Another band to add to the "must get around to buying something by them" list...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heavy Deeds is my new favorite but they have a bunch of albums. They put out a new one called "On Patrol" which is pretty saucy as well.

    ReplyDelete