Saturday, February 19, 2011

Overhaul

A reformatting of the review system here is in order. Seems to me the idea of a review system is more helpful if I stick to some capsule reviews. I can cover more records, and you don't waste your time reading some long-ass essay that'll waste your time. I can give 'yall some invective whenever I feel like it.

In the mean time, I just want to let you know that I pre-ordered RADIOHEAD'S NEW ALBUM, KING OF LIMBS. It's pricey, comes with a download key, a CD, two 10" records extensive artwork, and vague statements about it being "a newspaper album." The album is terrific. It's relatively brief, but every track is a standout. I've listened to it five times in a row, and plan to play it non-stop for the rest of the night. Below is the review.

No comments:

Post a Comment